Fill out the form below to recieve a Risk-Free
Product TrialThank you for your interest in
software. Please provide the following information
so we can direct your inquiry to the proper sales representative. All information is
confidential and for internal use only.
GraphiCode will send you an email providing directions to download a full working version of
the software very shortly to the email address provided. Thank you!
You are requesting a free product trial. You won't receive access to the software until we
verify your supplied information.
Americas, Africa, Middle East, Japan, Australia, and New
UK and Ireland
Europe (Including Russia)
Your Name: Loading... Your Company: Loading... Your Company's Zip Code: Loading... We'll send the free trial of Loading... to: Loading... Your Phone Number: Loading... Your Region: Loading...
- Full CAM Station
- Programs plotters, drill machines, testers
- Powerful contour based DFM
- Robust editing allows quick panelization including venting, thieving and coupons
- ODB++ import option
- Gerber to DXF, DXF to Gerber
- DFM AnalysisWith over 60 DFM checks, finding issues with signal layers, soldermasks, silkscreen, and plane layers is thorough and accurate. More powerful than simple pass/fail results, many checks distinguish between critical and potential errors. Parameters can be saved for repeat use thus cutting down setup times. Automatic fixing of certain errors can occur with built-in verification to ensure new errors are not created. Multiple DFM Analysis results can be stored and analysis can be performed on partial areas of the board as required.
- Graphical Netlist CompareComparison of a Gerber extracted netlist and an IPC-D-356 netlist can be performed. Differences are categorized by Open, Short, Missing or Extra and graphically highlighted on screen. A common user interface is used to display DFM errors and Netlist Comparison errors to aid usability. Netlist comparison can also occur between two Gerber netlists allowing a sanity check of data before and after editing.
- Advanced Editing ToolsPad Shaving, Soldermask Adjustments and Silkscreen Clipping are just some of the advanced editing tools included as standard. The powerful editing tools allow yield enhancement to be performed quickly and effectively. Contour based netlist extraction is fast and accurate - providing Bare Board Test information including accessibility.
- Advanced Stencil Editing (Cost Option)The Advanced Stencil Editing option provides users with several efficient stencil editing solutions, including pad splitting, "C" pad creation, heel and toe edits, and automatic pad adjustment for pad-pitch manipulation.
Gerber: RS-274-D, RS-274-X
CAD: ASCII Data
EDIF 4 0 0
NC Drill/Rout: Excellon, Sieb & Meyer
GraphiCode: .PWK, .CWK, .XWK, .GWK
Other: HPGL, Barco (.DPF), FIRE AutoPLOT
DESIGN FOR MANUFACTURABILITY AND YIELD ENHANCEMENT
The Design for Manufacturability (DFM) engine searches for fabrication issues and discovers areas where yields may be increased. GraphiCode's Contour Technology produces fast and accurate results for the most complex board designs, including composite data.
GC-PowerStation enhances PCB yield by using a series of built-in intelligent features. A prime example concerns solder masks. A solder mask may easily be created through editing commands but GC-PowerStation goes beyond the basics to improve the quality of the solder mask.
Using the "Enhance Solder Mask" function, GC-PowerStation prevents solder bridging by increasing masks in areas where pads are so close to nearby tracks that their copper would be exposed with specified mask tolerances. "Enhance Solder Mask" and other automated features effortlessly bring new quality and enhanced yield to the fabrication process.
- Bare-board fabrication
- Bare-board test preparation
- Design proofing
- Design modification
GC-PowerStation delivers performance and features unmatched in the industry. It also reduces manufacturing production expenses. And GC-PowerStation's off-line verification capabilities ensure efficient workflow to manufacturing equipment.
GC-PowerStation excels at netlist extraction and test point selection. Applying GraphiCode's proprietary Contour Technology, GC-PowerStation succeeds where other CAM Software falters. Using GC-PowerStation, composite layers, sketched data, and multiple ground planes may be extracted with ease. Netlist output files include IPC-D-350 and IPC-D-356(A) along with direct machine formats.
GC-PowerStation delivers performance and features unmatched in the industry. It also reduces manufacturing production expenses. GC-PowerStation runs on the desktop PC platform, eliminating the need to run expensive and difficult to use workstations. And GC-PowerStation's off-line verification capabilities ensure efficient workflow to manufacturing equipment.
GC-PowerStation couples simplicity with flexibility. The user interface is customizable-presenting the information you need exactly where you want to see it. Multiple views, customize hotkeys, and toolbars allow full user control over the interface. You can even create new functionality with GraphiCode's GC-BASIC programming language.
Engineered to process large files, GC-PowerStation dramatically increases turnaround on even the most complex jobs. GC-PowerStation also works smarter. A powerful scripting capability automates repetitive tasks and standard operations to bring new efficiencies to your process.