Fill out the form below to recieve a Risk-Free
Product TrialThank you for your interest in
software. Please provide the following information
so we can direct your inquiry to the proper sales representative. All information is
confidential and for internal use only.
GraphiCode will send you an email providing directions to download a full working version of
the software very shortly to the email address provided. Thank you!
You are requesting a free product trial. You won't receive access to the software until we
verify your supplied information.
Americas, Africa, Middle East, Japan, Australia, and New
UK and Ireland
Europe (Including Russia)
Your Name: Loading... Your Company: Loading... Your Company's Zip Code: Loading... We'll send the free trial of Loading... to: Loading... Your Phone Number: Loading... Your Region: Loading...
- Gerber to Pick & Place programs, GenCAD & FATF, C-LINK DIF
- In Circuit Test option
- Create Stencil Data
- ODB++ import option
- DFM option
- Gerber to DXF, DXF to Gerber
- Automatically create part centroids from Gerber data
- Powerful and intuitive editing tools for stencil creation
- Generate overlay templates based on a part's extents
- Create and verify assembly programs off-line
- Ability to import and merge CAD XY files
- Improved installer to ensure a simple installation process
- Part library database
- Automatic Centroid ExtractionAutomatic Centroid Extraction (ACE) automatically converts selected pads into SMT parts by calculations based on the centroid of the SMT footprints
- Teach PartTeach Part allows the user to manually teach through holes and custom shaped SMT patterns
- Find Reference DesignatorsThe Find Reference Designators (FReD) function performs character recognition on silkscreen data in order to automatically assign reference designators to parts.
- Import BOM InformationThis feature allows the user to import part numbers from a Bill of Materials (BOM) and merge the part numbers, package, and other information into a parts layer by matching the BOM part numbers (etc.) and reference designators with parts layer reference designators.
- Assembly AnalysisA detailed analysis of the parts contained on a board can be obtained using the Assembly Analysis report. The report is saved externally for easy distribution to interested parties and contains user-defined information. Information that can be included in the report ranges from simple information such as total number of parts to more specific information based on an individual Package Style. Additional sections include information on off-angle parts, information based on Part Number, estimated Solderpaste volume, and duplicate reference designators.
- Part PropertiesMany part properties can be assigned to part numbers or specific part instances, including alternate part number, feeder, and part values.
- Advanced Stencil Editing (Cost Option)The Advanced Stencil Editing option provides users with several efficient stencil editing solutions, including pad splitting, "C" pad creation, heel and toe edits, and automatic pad adjustment for pad-pitch manipulation.
Gerber: RS-274-D, RS-274-X
CAD: ASCII Data
EDIF 4 0 0
NC Drill/Rout: Excellon, Sieb & Meyer
GraphiCode: .PWK, .CWK, .XWK, .GWK
Other: HPGL, Barco (.DPF), FIRE AutoPLOT
Gerber (RS-274-D, RS-274-X)
HPGL, DXF, PostScript, DMPL
Excellon, Sieb & Meyer
GenCAD [UniCam, CircuitCam, GenRAD(Mitron)]
User-defined output formats
PROGRAM OFF-LINE, STAY PRODUCTIVE
GC-PowerPlace provides customer driven enhancements and new features to streamline the process of Gerber data translation. GC-PowerPlace is the focal point of assembly programming, accepting data from virtually any source and producing programs and files for most PCB manufacturing applications.
Virtually all of the top contract manufacturers in the United States use GraphiCode products, but you do not have to be a large company to realize the value of GC-PowerPlace. Smaller facilities find the reliability of GC-PowerPlace well suited to their ever-changing data preparation needs.
OUTPUT TO CIM SYSTEMS
GC-PowerPlace can enhance your CIM system capabilities by providing Gerber input and data manipulation. GC-PowerPlace can be used to prepare data in the formats of popular CIM systems, such as C-LINK, CircuitCam, Valor, and FABmaster.
IN-CIRCUIT TEST OPTION
The in-circuit test option is a valuable software tool for printed circuit board assembly. Test engineers receive enhanced data preparation capabilities that affect profitability. Using Gerber data, a readily available data source, the in-circuit test option offers flexibility in ICT programming. There are many financial benefits of having the in-circuit test option including; speeding up a board’s time to market, decreasing production time, and realizing a return on investment within 3 months.
PRODUCE PROGRAMS FOR ALL POPULAR PRODUCTION EQUIPMENT
If you have production lines with different machines, you can produce programs for all of them from the same set of data. GC-PowerPlace stores data in a "neutral" database, from which programs can be produced for all popular pick-and-place machines and other manufacturing equipment. You can also use it to create programs for AOI and solderpaste inspection equipment. Your sales department can even use it for preparing quotes.